PM Kisan Next Installment before 5th Sept, Check Status @pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Next Installment Release Date & Time | PM Kisan 12th Installment Beneficiary List & Status Check | PM Kisan Next Installment Eligible Farmer List | PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana 12th Kist | After several delays, eKYC has finally been completed, and it is now time for the 12th installment. As September began with a very significant PM Kisan scheme upgrade, the government is now free to withdraw funds at any moment. The government of India has announced the PM Kisan Next Installment Release Date 2022, as the next installment of the program would be put into farmers’ bank accounts in September 2022.
There is a high probability that the PM Kisan 12th Installment will be distributed in the first week of September. This is based on a very strong assumption. In this post, you will learn all there is to know about PM Kisan Next Installment and how to verify if beneficiaries have received the funds.
PM Kisan Next Installment Release Date
The most awaited moment of the year when it comes to schemes is, of course, the 12th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana, through which they will get Rs. 2000 in their accounts. India’s government created this program to help farmers. To benefit from this plan, e-KYC must be completed; else, the installment will not be issued. Soon, farmers will get Rs. 2,000 from PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana 12th Kist 2022.
On the other hand, those individuals who have not completed their e-KYC yet may experience some difficulties. However, you are no longer able to complete your e-KYC because the deadline for e-KYC, which was August 31st, 2022, has already passed. As a result, the 12th installment will only be transferred into the accounts of those individuals whose accounts are linked with Aadhaar. According to the most recent information, on September 5, 2022, it is anticipated that the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi funds would be deposited into the bank accounts of all of the farmers.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check
PM Kisan Next Installment Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|12th Installment Release date||5th September|
|Bebenefiaries||Farmers who have completed Ekyc|
|Money is transferred in installments.||Rs 2000|
PM Kisan 12th Installment
In accordance with the PM’s Kisan plan, eligible farmers get Rs. 2,000 every payment over the course of a single year. The 10th installment was paid in January, followed by the 11th installment in May, and the 12th installment will be paid in the first week of September. However, are rising day by day, and farmers are also struggling with rising fuel costs. As agriculture is nowadays, it is based on fuel as well. People will get some relief from this installment after the 12th payment of the PM Kisan Yojana. PM Kisan Beneficiary List for 12th Installment
PM Kisan Eligibility
The qualifying requirements upon which benefits of financial aid will be given to farmers are listed below.
- Mall and marginal farmers who are Indian citizens are eligible to seek financial assistance under the PM Kisan program.
- Also, any farmer’s family who owns land that can be grown can benefit from the plan.
- Indian small and medium-sized farmers can apply for the money.
- Families of farmers who own land that can be used for farming are also eligible to get help from the scheme if they own land that can be used for farming.
- Finally, for the 12th installment, farmers must have completed Ekyc before August 31st, 2022.
PM Kisan Next Installment Status Check
The process below will show you step-by-step how to check if the 12th installment money has been in your account or not.
- In order to check the status, you will first need to go to the official website, which can be found at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the link that says ” Beneficiary Status” when you see it on the homepage of the site, which now has a section labeled “Farmers Corner.”
- A new page will load in front of you after clicking on the beneficiary status. On this page, you will be required to
input both your registration number and the captcha code.
- After that, choose Get Data from the menu, and the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status window will pop up in front of you. The current state of the 12th episode of PM Kisan can be seen here.
अपने शोशल मिडिया पर शेयर कीजिए !