Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2022: Online Registration, Login & All Features
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Online Registration and Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Login Process, Eligibility & All Features | In order to improve the standard of education both state and Central governments launch various kinds of schemes. Through these schemes, various facilities are provided by the government. Recently the Government of Tamil Nadu launched Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme. Through this scheme, education will be provided to the student in physical mode. This article will cover all the important information regarding Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2022. You will get to know how you will be able to take advantage of this scheme. Other than that you will also get details regarding its registration procedure, login process, features, etc.
About Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme 2022
The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme. Through this scheme, education will be provided to the students in a physical manner. Volunteers will be assigned for every class and for every subject. These volunteers will impart education to the students through door-to-door campaigns. All those students who cannot afford transport will be able to take benefit from this scheme. The salary of volunteers under this scheme will be Rs 25000 per month. Around 1 lakh students will be able to take benefit from this scheme.
Those students who have suffered learning loss with psychological problems due to pandemic situations will be targeted under this scheme. Around 86550 people are registered to work as volunteers under this scheme. Out of these 86550 citizens, 67691 are women, 32 are transgenders and 18557 are men. Click To Get The Benefits of Higher Education Assurance Scheme
Illam Thedi Kalvi May Resume Next Year
“Illam Thedi Kalvi’ the country’s biggest post-pandemic educational outreach initiative, is scheduled to continue into the next year. As’ Ilam Thedi Kalvi ‘has already acquired pace, the authorities have chosen to increase the components that contribute to the scheme’s quality. The authorities said, referring to the 1.8 lakh organizers who teach more than 30 lakh students as part of the scheme, they will also receive additional training in the future.
The School Education Department had originally intended to extend the education program until the end of the year. However, a senior school instruction department official who requested anonymity told DT Next that the learning gap among pupils from Class 1 to Class 8 who dropped out of school during the epidemic owing to a lack of access to formal education was not closed.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Latest Updates
Illam Thedi Kalvi is India’s largest post-pandemic educational outreach program, and will further reinforce the fundamental purpose of facilitating meaningful learning. Additionally, it would also establish a solid platform for the kids to devote their time constructively. A total of Rs 97 crore has already been spent on this scheme this academic year, and a further allocation would be provided for extending the education program. Relevant authorities have already made sure that the approximately 1.8 lakh volunteers who are currently enrolled in the program receive their pay on time. The existing mobile application has also been enhanced to support the volunteers in rolling out monthly assessments to understand the student’s learning levels.
Objective Of Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
The main objective of illam Thedi Kalvi scheme is to provide education through physical mode. Through this scheme, the government is going to appoint volunteers who will provide education to the students. Due to this scheme, students will not be required to depend on online means in order to get an education as volunteers will provide them with education. This scheme is going to improve the literacy rate of the state. Other than that with the implementation of this scheme, the educational gap will be filled. Each and every student of Tamil Nadu will be able to get an education due to the Scheme.
Key Highlights Of illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Education In Physical Mode|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Selection Of Volunteers
- The school management committee will select Eligible volunteers.
- This scheme will improve the level of school education in the state.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the gap that is formed due to online classes will be filled.
- Other than that this scheme will also improve the literacy ratio of the state.
- In order to become a volunteer under this scheme, the applicant must have passed class 12 from a recognized board.
Extension Of Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has decided to extend in illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme for another 6 months
- The schools have reopened but the normal in the functioning of school has not resumed
- Due to this reason, the government has decided to extend the scheme
- The government will also recruit 9494 teachers in the government school in order to sustain the surge in student enrollment in government schools
Scheme Benefits And Features
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme.
- Through this scheme, education will be provided to the students in a physical manner.
- Volunteers will be assigned for every class and for every subject.
- These volunteers will impart education to the students through door-to-door campaigns.
- All those students who cannot afford transport will be able to take benefit from this scheme.
- The salary of volunteers under this scheme will be Rs 25000 per month.
- Around 1 lakh students will be able to take benefit from this scheme.
- Those students who have suffered learning loss with psychological problems due to pandemic situations will be targeted under this scheme.
- Around 86550 people are registered to work as volunteers under this scheme.
- Out of these 86550 citizens 67691 are women, 32 are transgenders and 18557 are men.
- Volunteers must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- Applicant must have passed class 12th in order to provide education to students of class 1st to 5th
- volunteers must have a UG degree in order to provide education to class 7th and 8th
- Aadhaar card
- residence proof
- Address proof
- Mark sheets
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- email ID etc
Procedure To Apply Under Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
- The homepage will appear before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on click here to start the volunteer registration program
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this page you have to enter the following details:-
- Residential address details
- Educational and professional details
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under the Scheme
View Program Guidelines
- First of all, go to the official website of illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
- The homepage will appear before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the Program Guidelines option.
- Now a new page will appear before you.
- The page will have all the guidelines related to the scheme.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- Click on the download option to get it downloaded.