Sikkim Aama Yojana 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits & Details
Sikkim Aama Yojana Online Registration 2022, Implementation Process, Guidelines | How to Apply for Sikkim Aama Yojana, Eligibility & Benefits | The government of Sikkim has established a number of programs aimed at improving the lives of women, as well as a new program that is tailored specifically for women. Aama Yojana 2022 is the name of a new program that Sikkim’s Chief Minister Prem Sing Tamang has devised for nonworking mothers of the state, especially those who do not work outside the home. The state government is now providing assistance to nonworking mothers who live in the state. And in this section, we will discuss with you all the facts about Aama Yojana that are essential for you to understand. In addition, the objectives, qualifications for participation, and the application process will also be discussed.
About Sikkim Aama Yojana
Get Best Job Content
On the occasion of the 75th anniversary of Sikkim’s independence, the Chief Minister of Sikkim launched programs for the welfare of women. With the assistance of this program, the state government will assist in fostering the practice of saving money among nonworking mothers who are currently residing in the state. The Chief Minister of Sikkim, Prem Sing Tamang, was the one who came up with this initiative in order to promote the practice of saving money. With the help of the Aama Yojana program, the government will establish a savings account in each mother’s name. Click to check more about Sikkim Garib Awas Yojana
The state government will deposit Rs 20,000 into the bank accounts of mothers each and every year. For the current fiscal year, the government has authorized a budget of 32 crores of rupees to ensure the effective operation of this particular program. The primary objective of putting this plan into action is to assist people with their own personal well-being by using their money. This program is offered as a means of demonstrating society’s respect for women. To participate in this program, all needy candidates who wish to receive the benefits it offers are required to submit an application.
During the release event of this scheme, the Chief Minister said that the scheme would get a total of Rs. 100 crore from the budget and expressed the hope that it would encourage nonworking women who stay at home to develop the habit of saving money. Under the ‘Bahini’ initiative, girls in class 9 and higher will get free sanitary napkins. In the state, around 18,000 girls attend classes 9 and higher. The state aims to install sanitary napkin selling machines in schools and improve menstrual health and hygiene awareness, he added during the press release.
Aama Yojana Sikkim Overview
|Name of the scheme||Sikkim Aama yojana 2022|
|Launch by||Prem Singh Tamang, CM of Sikkim|
|Benefit for||Help Nonworking mothers|
|launched on||5th October 2022|
|Website||Not yet declared|
Sikkim Aama Yojana Objectives
“Women who don’t work”: Perhaps housewives don’t have any way to make money. This will cause problems in the future because no money will be saved. Seeing this, the government of Sikkim came up with the Aama Yojana plan. This plan is all about getting women who don’t work to save money. The government gives them Rs 20,000 a year so that they can save more easily.
Sikkim Aama Yojana Benefits and Important Points
The benefits of the Sikkim Aama Yojana are as under:
- Beneficiaries of this program will include home moms who are residents of the state of Sikkim.
- The primary advantage of implementing this plan is that it will improve the future of such nonworking housewives.
- The government would provide women with a bank account and deposit Rs 20,000 digitally into it on an annual basis to cover their expenses.
- Women don’t have to worry about bank accounts as a special account will be created for them by the Government
- This program is being started out of respect for the ladies in our culture.
- It will be possible for nonworking mothers to meet their requirements whenever they are required to do so.
- Anyone in need who believes they may benefit from this program is welcome to submit an application.
- Under this program, each and every interested and eligible woman in the state who wants to take part in savings will be required to submit an application.
Aama Yojana Eligibility
Points for Sikkim Aama Yojana Eligibilities are listed below, such as :
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India and a resident of the state of Sikkim
- Non-working women must have attained a mature age.
Sikkim Aama Yojana Documents Needed
The documents needed for this Sikkim Aama Yojana are:
- Aadhar card of the applicant for identification
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport Size photographs
- The mobile number which is in use.
- Email ID (Optional)
Sikkim Aama Yojana Application Procedure
The higher authorities have not advised an application procedure since the Aama Yojana plan would be introduced by the Chief Minister. There is currently no LMS Scheme portal accessible. You will get a notification as soon as the portal for this plan becomes live. We will keep you informed as soon as the online method for this plan is made accessible.