SBI Recruitment 2022: SBI Clerk recruitment applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can SBI Clerk apply online for vacancies in one State/UT only. Under this recruitment project, candidates can appear for the exam only once. Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular State/ UT must be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in the specified chosen local language of that State/ UT (mentioned in the vacancy table below against each ) State/UT). Interested candidates can apply online for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022 through the official website SBI Jobs by 27 September 2022. The SBI Clerk Bank is filling 5008 Vacancies in the SBI Bank located in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bengal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kerala, Lucknow/ Delhi, Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro, Maharashtra and North Eastern. Maharashtra has the maximum number of vacancies followed by Lucknow and Bhopal. Other details of the SBI Clerk Bhari 2022 Like Age Limit, SBI Clerk Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2022-23/15, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and SBI Clerk How to Apply are given below…
SBI Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online 5008 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Post
State Bank of India vacancy notification 2022 for 5008 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Post. You can apply online to SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 from 7 September 2022 to 27 September 2022. Read the full SBI Clerk Notification Before SBI Clerk Apply Online. SBI Clerk 2022 Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
State Bank of India Recruitment 2022
SBI Clerk Notification 2022
- SBI Clerk 2022 Eligibility should be Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution. Candidates holding an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing IDD is on or before 30 November 2022. Candidates who are in the final year/semester of graduation can also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, The candidate has to submit proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30 November 2022.
- Candidates’ age limit should be not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01 August 2022, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 2 Aug 1994 and not later than 01 Aug 2002 (both days inclusive).
SBI Clerk 2022 Relaxation of Upper age limit
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled ExServicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of the necessary certificate(s) at the time of joining if qualified. No change in the category of any candidate is permitted after registration of the online application.
No correspondence/ email/phone will be entertained in this regard.
- CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SBI Clerk State Wise Vacancies Details
- Gujarat: 353
- Daman & Diu: 04
- Karnataka: 316
- Madhya Pradesh: 389
- Chhattisgarh: 92
- West Bengal: 340
- A&N Islands: 10
- Sikkim: 26
- Odisha: 170
- Jammu & Kashmir: 35
- Haryana: 5
- HP: 55
- Punjab: 130
- Tamil Nadu: 355
- Pondicherry: 07
- Delhi: 32
- Uttarakhand 120
- Telangana: 225
- Rajasthan: 284
- Kerala: 270
- Lakshadweep: 3
- Uttar Pradesh: 631
- Maharashtra: 747
- Goa: 50
- Assam: 258
- Arunachal Pradesh: 15
- Manipur 28
- Meghalaya: 23
- Mizoram: 10
- Nagaland: 15
- Tripura: 10
- Total: 5008
- Notification Date for SBI Clerk 2022: 6 September 2022.
- Starting Date for SBI Clerk 2022 of Submission of Online Application: 7 September 2022.
- Last Date for SBI Clerk 2022 of Submission of Online Application: 27 September 2022.
- SBI Clerk 2022 Exam Date: November 2022.
- SBI Clerk Admit Card Date: 29 October 2022.
- SBI Clerk 2022 Mains Exam Date: December 2022/January 2023.
- SBI Clerk 2022 Mains Admit Card Date: December 2022/January 2023.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Application Fee Rs.750/-.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM.
SBI Clerk 2022 Salary
|Clerk (Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)||Starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- +2 advance increments admissible to graduates Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.|
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Applicants first visit the Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and click on the application link given under ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)’ Go. Apply Online from 07 Sep 2022 to 27 Sep 2022) (Advertisement No: CRPD/CR/2022-23/15) ‘Under Current Openings’.
Fill out the application carefully
The applicant has to submit his/her data once the application is completely filled.
After ensuring the correctness of the details of the online application form of all the clerks, the applicant is required to pay the fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
After the final submission of the application take a printout of the application Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 27 September 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the online test (SBI Clerk Pre and Mains Exam 2022) and test of specified opted local language (SBI Clerk Language Test 2022).
- For more post-wise selection process details please go to the below official notification.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Online Preliminary Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The Preliminary Examination will be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 sections:
|Subjects||Marks and Questions||Time|
|Maths||35 MCQs of 35 Marks||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning||35 MCQs of 35 Marks||20 Minutes|
|English||30 MCQs of 30 Marks||20 Minutes|
|Total||100 MCQs of 100 Marks||1 Hour|
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the objective tests for the candidates. For each wrong answer of the candidate, 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- Phase – II: Main Examination: The structure of the Online Main Exam would be as follows:
- Pre Exam-qualified candidates will be called for the main exam.
Subjects Marks and Questions Time Quantitative Aptitude 50 MCQs of 50 Marks 45 minutes Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude 50 MCQs of 60 Marks 45 minutes General/ Financial Awareness 50 MCQs of 50 Marks 35 minutes English 40 MCQs of 40 Marks 35 minutes Total 190 MCQs of 200 Marks 2 hour and 40 minutes
SBI Clerk Final Selection 2022
Final selection for the SBI Clerk post will be done after verification of eligibility for the post and information given in the SBI Clerk post online application. and where applicable, qualifying in the test of the specified chosen local language.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2022
- Candidates have to download their call letter for their admit card and by registering “Familiarize Yourself Booklet”.
Number and Password/Date of Birth from the Bank’s website for all the stages on the dates mentioned in the above table.
SBI Clerk Result 2022
- SBI Clerk Result will be declared on the official website of SBI Bank. The bank will publish the list of candidates qualified in the preliminary examination and selected candidates in the main examination and individual marks.
- There is the full notification for the State Bank of India – Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- State Bank of India – Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card/ Result/Interview List
- State Bank of India – Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) you can take the printout of your Shortlist | Interview or Result from here
- Pre Exam Admit Card
- Pre Result
- Mains Admit Card
- Mains Exam Admit Card
- Interview List
अपने शोशल मिडिया पर शेयर कीजिए !