PM Kisan: e KYC to End Tomorrow, Know 12th Installment Date & Time
PM Kisan KYC Online Registration | pmkisan.gov.in Status Check | PM Kisan Beneficiary List 12th Installment | Last Date of PM Kisan Registration | The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana gives money to farmers in small amounts over time, in installments every year. Since the program began, the government has done a lot to make things better in this scheme. Beneficiaries can check the status of their PM Kisan Yojana using either their cell phone number or their registration number. A crore of farmers have joined the Kisan Yojana and have got 11 installments so far. In August, PM Kisan 12th Installment payment will be made. In today’s article, we will learn about what this scheme is and all the updates regarding this scheme till now. Also, we will show the procedures regarding application forms, status checking, and beneficiary list checking.
PM Kisan Yojana
Under the program, farmers who meet the requirements get RS. 6,000 rupees a year, split into three payments of 2000 rupees each. In addition, the scheme has a way for farmers to voice their concerns and be heard. During the early stages of the program, a number of farmers who were not eligible signed up. With this in mind, the government made the e-KYC solution to make sure farmers are real and get rid of fake registrations. As a result, after looking into fraud registrations, many accounts were shut down. This helped achieve the goal of only helping farmers who were eligible.
Since the PM Kisan program’s inception, several farmers have benefited from the Yojana. However, there are still many farmers who have not yet supported this. In consideration of these factors, the government has extended the registration scheme for qualified farmers. Know How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
PM Kisan Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Scheme Launched by||Narendra Modi, PM of India|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India only|
|Last date of KYC||31 August 2022|
|KYC Mode||Online and Offline|
|Application Procedure||Online/ Offline|
|12 Installment||September 2022|
|Objective||Authenticate farmers completely.|
PM Kisan Yojana eKYC
- The PM Kisan Yojana provides an annual benefit of 6,000 rupees, which is distributed in the form of three equal monthly installments of 2,000 rupees each.
- Even though they did not meet the requirements, a significant number of farmers received financial assistance from the program. As a result, the administration devised a solution called KYC for the scheme.
- KYC means to verify an account by legal procedure.
- However, in order for eligible farmers to get further advantages from the plan, they need to employ e-KYC. Farmers who currently benefit financially from this program must first authenticate their accounts in order to be eligible for further funding.
- Farmers will be able to receive their next payments on schedule after the eKYC procedure has been completed.
- August 31 is the final day that eKYC will be available. Know How to Do “PM Kisan KYC Online”
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th Installment
- At this moment, yojana registered farmers are being given the directive to finish their e-KYC in a timely manner. To participate in the PM Kisan program and receive the 12th installment of the payment, you must participate. In addition, the deadline for e-KYC has been pushed back to the 31st of August 2022 by the government.
- All the enrolled farmers have been urged to finish their KYC on the PMKISAN Portal or at the CSC centers that are closest to them.
- It is expected that the 12th installment will be delivered in either September or October of this year.
The 11th part of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s Installment
- Under the terms of this program, the Indian government distributed the eleventh payment on May 31, 2022, marking the completion of eight years of the Modi administration.
- On that date, Prime Minister Narendra Modi distributed approximately 21,000 crore rupees to over 10 crore farmers.
The 10th part of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s Installment
- PM Narendra Modi delivered the tenth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi on January 1, 2022
- During a videoconference with various farmer and producer groups, the Prime Minister announced The tenth payment of this program provided Rs 20,946 crore to 10.09 lakh farmers.
PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List
Crores of farmers have joined the Kisan Yojana and have gotten 11 payments so far. Now they will get 12 installments once the KYC process is closed down. Farmers who have applied can check their st
atus online. Check the pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary List 2022 before beneficiaries start to expect that Rs. 2,000 will be added to their accounts. After that, check to see if beneficiaries are eligible for the next payment from the PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan Yojana Objectives
Around 75 percent of the people in India work in farming and agriculture. This means that the Indian government needs to think about ways to help farmers financially. So, the government wants to help farmers by giving them cash and making their lives better. Farmers grow food for the whole country. This program helps farmers by giving them some amount of financial aid in installments.
Kisam Samman Nidhi Benefits
- Under this PM Kisan Scheme, farmers get Rs 6000 in their bank accounts.
- Only a farmer who registers online can benefit from this scheme.
- Farmers in every state except West Bengal can apply for PM Kisan.
- All farmers may utilize this scheme’s advantage to purchase seeds and food for farming and for economic requirements. The PM Kisan Scheme aims to help farmers afford agricultural inputs for crop health and output.
- The plan defines a landholder farmer family as a husband, wife, and minor children.
- Many updates have been done to this scheme since its launch of the scheme and now only eligible and in-need farmers get the benefit of this scheme for the last many years.
- The government has taken various initiatives to introduce PM-KISAN in all states/UTs.
- Integration of PM-KISAN portal with UIDAI, PFMS, income tax portal, and pensioners’ and employee records to validate/weed out ineligible beneficiaries and the NTRP portal for refunds to ineligible beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Yojana Important Updations
- Farmers who want to get money from the central government through PM KISAN must have an Aadhar card. Farmers who don’t have Aadhar cards can’t use this plan. This was part of the E-KYC process. Many fake accounts had been created before, so these steps were taken to get rid of them.
- At first, this plan was only open to farmers with 2 hectares or 5 acres of farmland, but the national government has since removed this restriction. Beneficiaries can use information from their Aadhaar card, mobile phone, or bank account to confirm their application. This step was needed because many people were upset because they didn’t get their accounts or didn’t know what was going on with them.
- At first, people who got food stamps had to go to accountants and agricultural authorities to register themselves. The national government has put the system online, getting rid of the need for this, so that people can apply from the comfort of their own homes just using their smart devices.
- The PM Kisan Yojana is connected to the Kisan Credit Card Programme, which was started by the government in 1988. Beneficiaries of the PM Kisan program can apply for a KCC card and get a short-term loan with low-interest rates. The money from the loan can be used to buy equipment and pay for other things. the credit limit for inclusion.
- Farmers who get money from the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana don’t have to show any paperwork to get a Kisan credit card. The Kisan Credit Card will help farmers make more money.
PM Kisan Yojana Eligibility Required
Eligibilities needed are as follows:
- The eligible farmer must have his name registered with the Government’s official record data.
- Farmers with little or no land are eligible for PM Kisan.
- SC/ST/OBC farmers.
- Citizen of India
- Farmers’ land records details
- A farmer’s family’s annual income can’t be more than 6 lakhs.
- Make sure that no one in the farmers’ families works for the government.
PM Kisan Yojana Documents Needed
- Candidates belonging to such communities as SC/ST/OBC must have respective caste certificates.
- A candidate needs an Aadhar, a bank passbook, a mobile phone number, etc.
- Candidates must have land record details or landholding papers
- A proper account passbook of the applicant.
Procedure To Apply for PM Kisan Yojana
- On the homepage is a section titled “Farmers’ Corner”, click on the new farmer registration.
- You must fill out the form on the new page; in the part for urban areas, choose the option for urban farmer registration; then click on the data provided, including your mobile number, Aadhar number, and OTP confirmation.
- After receiving your OTP on your mobile device, enter the OTP and click next
- On a new page, enter all the needed information and upload all relevant documents before clicking the submit button.
- The registration form for PM Kisan 2022 has been submitted.
PM Kisan Yojana Corrections/Updates
If a candidate made a mistake on their application, they can fix it by following the steps below:
- Click on the PM Kisan Yojana website’s “Farmers” section on the homepage, then click on “Edit Aadhaar failure record.”
- You will see a new page with instructions.
- On this page, you need to enter your Aadhar number and click the “search” button.
- Then you’ll be able to see your data and make changes to it.
PM Kisan Yojana List Check
- First, qualified farmers must visit pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the homepage. Click “beneficiary status” option.
- The beneficiary status page has a form.
- First, choose between searching by cell phone number or registration number.
- If you choose a cell phone number, put it into “Enter Value,” type the “Captcha Code,” and click “Get Data.”
- If you pick a registration number, enter its value in the “Enter value” text box, then enter the captcha code and click “Get data.”
- Then, a list appears.
- Click “Get Report” after entering your state, district, sub-district, block, and village.
- Click “Get Report” to view the list of recipients. See whether your name is on the list at the end.
- If you’re not on the list, the KYC process has removed you.